L'ART ET MIKUNI
This year marks Hôtel de Mikuni’s thirtieth anniversary. In celebration of the MOMAT’s sixtieth anniversary, chef MIKUNI Kiyomi opened the restaurant L’Art et Mikuni on the second floor of our main building. Under the theme of “art and cuisine,” the restaurant creates artistic dishes under the concept of “fusion of French and Italian styles.” The outdoor terrace seats face the richly green Imperial Palace that changes its aspect from season to season.
* Please allow enough time for courses.
A la carte
- Hors d’œuvres: from 1,400 yen
- Fish dishes: from 3,000 yen
- Meat dishes: from 3,800 yen
- Pastas: from 2,000 yen
- Desserts: from 1,400 yen
- Bottles: from 5,400 yen
- Glasses: from 870 yen
10% (dinner only)
Please check for other items at the restaurant.
* Children of elementary school and younger are welcome during Lunchtime and Teatime.
38 seats in the restaurant (no smoking)
20 seats on the terrace (smoking allowed)
- Lunch 11:30 AM–3:00 PM (last call 2:30 PM)
- Dinner From 5:30 PM (last call 7:00 PM)
We welcome reservations for lunch and dinner. Walk-ins only during teatime.
Sundays for dinner; Mondays (open on holiday Mondays and closed on the following days); and New Year holidays
Second floor, the National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo
3-1 Kitanomaru-koen, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Phone: 03-3213-0392 (direct to the restaurant)