Crafts Gallery, The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo is moving to Kanazawa City, Ishikawa Prefecture in summer 2020 after quitting its operation in Tokyo on February 28, 2020.
◆ A figure of Crafts Gallery building floor and guidance of barrier-free facilities ◆
- As a rule, admission is free for people with disabilities (and one attendant for each person). Please show ID Booklet.
- Admission to the Museum collection exhibitions is free for seniors of 65 and over. Please show ID.
- A parking lot is available for people with disabilities. Please ask at reception.
Elevator and Front Entrance
- Although there is a stairway from the front entrance on the first floor to the exhibition rooms on the second floor, a ramp, a lift and an elevator for wheelchairs are available (operation will be done by the gallery staff).
Wheelchairs and a Baby Stroller Available Free of Charge
- Three wheelchairs and a baby stroller are available.
- An attendant is required for each wheelchair lent by the gallery.
- Please ask at reception for availability.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible restroom with a sliding door, a washstand and a baby seat.