Changes in Exhibition Schedules
The following changes have been made:
- MOMAT Collection
Current exhibition period [February 11–June 14, 2020] has no change.
Original schedule: June 27–October 25, 2020
-> Extended forward Tuesday, June 16, 2020
- Kitawaki Noboru: To See the Universe in a Seed—Primarily from the Museum Collection
Original schedule: February 11–June 14, 2020
-> Extended until Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Peter Doig
Original schedule: February 26–June 14, 2020
-> Extended until Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Until further notice, the hours are not extended on Fridays and Saturdays. The hours have been changed as follows:
Before change:Tuesdays–Thursdays and Sundays: 10:00 AM–5:00 PM; Fridays and Saturdays: 10:00 AM–8:00 PM
After change: Tuesdays–Sundays: 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
- Free admission days to the MOMAT Collection are not offered until further notice.
- Programs such as Guided Tours and Gallery Talks are not offered until further notice.
- The display schedules of some works shown in the MOMAT Collection (February 11–June 14, 2020) have been changed. See the exhibit list for more information.
- Some works shown in the MOMAT Collection and Kitawaki Noboru: To See the Universe in a Seed will be replaced during the exhibition.
- Kuma Kengo (tentative title)
Original schedule: Friday, July 17–Sunday, October 25, 2020
-> To be rescheduled for July–October 2021
Originally scheduled for July 17–October 25, 2020, Kuma Kengo (tentative title) has been postponed to next year because the COVID-19 pandemic is thought to hamper adequate presentation of the exhibition. It is rescheduled for July–October 2021.
The traveling exhibition will be presented at the Museum of Art, Kochi from November 3, 2020 to January 3, 2021 and at Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum from January 22 to March 28, 2021 as originally scheduled.
The schedules may be changed in the future depending on the situation.
Thank you for your understanding and for following the precautions.