National Crafts Museum: Requests to Visitors
All visitors are asked to make a reservation online.
After the time you booked, you can enter the museum. When crowded, admission may be limited. You may be asked to wait for a while before entering.
Thank you for your understanding and for following the precautions described below.
Modern Crafts and Tea Utensils: Furnishings in Each Season—The Third of the National Crafts Museum’s Grand Opening Exhibitions
Online purchase: 【e-tix】
*Same-day tickets (with time specified, valid only on the day) will be sell at the entrance, whenever time slots have not filled out. Advance ticket is strongly recommended to avoid lines forming at the entrance.
And when visiting the museums visitors are requested for health and safety measures. Please following notes;
Information for, and requests to, visitors
- To protect against the coronavirus (COVID-19), the museum asks that any individuals who meet either of the following criteria to refrain from visiting museum：
*You have cold symptoms such as a fever of 100 degrees F (37.5 degrees C) or higher, cough, sneeze, and a runny nose.
*You are in poor physical condition.
*You have seen a doctor or taken medicine in the last 14 days because of a fever or other cold symptoms.
*You have traveled in the last 14 days in any region or country where COVID-19 is spreading.
- We may take visitors’ temperature using thermometers at the entrance.
- When crowded, admission may be limited, and visitors may be asked to wait for a while before entering.
- If by any chance a COVID-19 carrier is detected in the museum, we will let you know on our website. Make sure to record the dates on which you visit our museum so that you can check later.
- Wash and sterilize your hands often.
- Wear a mask or practice good etiquette when coughing. Take preventive measures for yourself.
- Minimize conversation in the galleries for droplet precautions.
- In the galleries, try to keep a distance of 2meter from other people.
- Do not touch the walls, showcases and works.
- Please let our staff know when you feel sick in the museum.
To safeguard against COVID-19, our museum takes the following measures:
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is placed at the entrance.
- Our staff members may wear masks to protect visitors and our staff from infection.
- Spots accessed by the general public including elevators are regularly sterilized and cleaned.
- Some of the coin-operated lockers are not available.
- The galleries are appropriately ventilated.
- Our staff members consistently wash their hands and take their temperature.
Thank you for your understanding and for following the precautions.