Requests to visitors
We are taking precautions following Japanese Association of Museums’ “Guidelines for Controlling the Spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infections in Museums.”
- To protect against the COVID-19, the museum asks that any individuals who meet either of the following criteria to refrain from visiting museum：
- Your body temperature is higher than normal; you have a fever of 100 degrees F (37.5 degrees C) or higher; or you have cold symptoms such as cough, sneeze, and a runny nose.
- You are in poor physical condition.
- You have seen a doctor or taken medicine in the last 14 days because of a fever or other cold symptoms.
- You are a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- We may take visitors’ temperature using thermometers at the entrances.
- When crowded, admission may be limited, and visitors may be asked to wait for a while before entering.
- Wash and sterilize your hands often.
- Keep a safe distance from others to avoid contact.
- Do not touch the walls, showcases and works.
- Mask use depends on personal choice.
- Please let our staff know when you feel sick in the museum.
To safeguard against COVID-19, our museum takes the following measures:
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is placed at the entrance.
- Our staff members wear masks as needed.
- Spots accessed by the general public including elevators are regularly sterilized and cleaned.
- The galleries are appropriately ventilated.
- Our staff members consistently wash their hands and take their temperature.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.